Guys, please I need your help. I know this isn’t Disneyland or DisneyWorld. It’s my dream college. I want to go to FIlm school, I want to become a director and it’s been my dream to become one. I have so much passion for film making It’s ridiculous. My dream college is over 1,101 miles away from where I live. At first my mother and I were not on the same perspective. She thought I was crazy and would never make it. However, the college called me and found interest in what I can do! I knew that was my chance, so I spoke to my mother again, and unfortunately she hardly agreed this time either. Then I thought of Tumblr, we got a kid to go to DIsneyland, and heck we got a girl a bird! So why not college? If this can get to over 100k notes she says she’ll get one step closer in letting me attend my dream college! I know this might be asking a lot but please help me show my mom that I can make it and chase after my dreams! One reblog can help so much! xxPlease signal boost this everybody!
It takes two seconds, why wouldn’t I help you?
Going to spend the next few weeks mostly on my new In the Flesh sideblog.
I’ll still be using this blog, just be juggling a lot and you’ll more likely find me there because ~new found obsession~
Now that’s what I call justice
THERE IS A DIFFERENCE BETWEEN
- finding someone aesthetically pleasing
- being sexually attracted to someone
- being romantically attracted to someone
when a girl is silent maybe shes just thinking about hunter x hunter
- S01E02: Rick’s regret at joining up and leaving Roarton. The bottom line also reflects they way Rick’s dad is continuously forcing his own ideas and expectations onto Rick, who could probably have been quite happy with who he was.
- S01E02: Rick and Kieren’s response to seeing each other again. Another example of Rick acting as is ‘expected’ of him.
- S01E03: The line ‘more than me best mate’ wasn’t in the episode.